Airmar R109LHW for Garmin
This plastic thru-hull mount transducer uses the low frequencies for deep water performance and high wide frequencies for shallow water performance.
A 2 kW in a slightly smaller package, this bare wire transducer has a depth of 8,000 feet; an operating frequency of 38 to 75 kHz and 150 to 250 kHz; a beamwidth of 9x23 degrees or a constant 25 degrees; and a 0 to 25 degree deadrise.
Transducer kit comes with installation instructions. Follow the instructions carefully to avoid damaging your boat.
- Cable length - 49 ft.
- Depth/Speed/Temperature - Depth and Temperature
- Power - 1-2 kW
- Frequency - CHIRP Low (38-75 kHz) & CHIRP High Wide (150-250 kHz)
- Supported deadrise/Transom angles - 0 to 25 degree deadrise
- Maximum depth - 3,000 ft
- Number of pin - Bare wires
- Beamwidth - 5x10-10x19/ 24-26