GME MT600G EPIRB with GPS
Out of stock
Australian & New Zealand model only.
GME's digital Emergency Position Indicating Radio Beacons (EPIRBs) are responsible for hundreds of successful rescues in Australia and around the world. With over 35 years experience engineering and manufacturing EPIRBs in Australia, GME is at the forefront in development of life saving safety equipment. Building on this heritage, the MT600G delivers next generation performance to recreational and commercial mariners alike.
The MT600G features a 66 channel GPS receiver with top mounted Quad helix antenna. Due to this technology, locating the emergency beacon is faster and more accurate. In an emergency, being found quickly could save your life.
Compact and lightweight, the GPS equipped MT600G is easy to install in any vessel, utilising the specially designed quick release mounting bracket. The MT600G features zero warm-up digital technology and an automatically deployed antenna.
Testing the MT600G is fast and easy. Simply remove the beacon from its bracket, press the test button and the full functionality of the beacon is tested and confirmed. The MT600G even offers a GPS Satellite Acquisition Test with GPS position fix.
The MT600G features a ten year battery life and delivers great value for peace of mind boating. Certified by COSPAS SARSAT for worldwide usage, it's no wonder that GME's MT600G is the emergency beacon of choice for serious boat owners worldwide.
- Compact, lightweight, easy-to-mount design
- COSPAS-SARSAT CLASS 2 (C/S T.001)
- Integrated 66 channel GPS receiver with top mounted Quad helix antenna for better than 100m accuracy
- Meets or exceeds the applicable requirements of: AS/NZ 4280.1:2003 standards C/S T.001/007
- 121.5MHz VHF homing beacon to assist in guiding rescuers to your precise location
- Includes quick release mounting bracket
- Zero warm-up digital technology
- Antenna deploys automatically when the unit is removed from the bracket
- Ultra high performance solid state strobe
- 10 year battery life
These are our most popular EPIRB. The fact they have the integrated GPS means that the authorities get your position straight away, you don't need to wait for satellites to pass overhead for your fix to be found. This saves 2-3 hours when you need it most. They are manual activating, meaning that you need to switch them on when you need it.