Fusion Signature Series Marine Amplifier
Experience the power of music
Purpose-built for the marine environment, the Signature Series marine amplifiers feature some of the most impressive environmental protection available -- delivering a Signature performance out on the water.
- Class-D amplifier design delivers higher efficiency and greater output.
- Connect up to two speakers per channel at 2 ohms, or bridge two channels at 4 ohms for increased power.
- Conformal coated PCBs provide extra protection from the marine elements.
- Rigid aluminium alloy heat sink is moulded for greater dissipation of heat.
- The amplifiers are available in monoblock, 4-channel, 5-channel, 6-channel and 8-channel configurations.
- Engineered to last season after season, the amplifiers include a supported 3-year warranty.
In the box -
- Four 8-gauge, self-tapping screws
- 3 mm hex key (for the top cover and power terminals)
- 2.5 mm hex key (for the speaker terminals)
- Polishing cloth
- Spare J1171 compliant 40 A blade-type fuses