Garmin BlueChart G2 Chart - Polynesia
- Includes realistic navigation features showing everything from shaded depth contours and coastlines to spot soundings, navaids, port plans, wrecks, obstructions, intertidal zones, restricted areas, IALA symbols and more.
- Features smooth displays, including seamless transitions between zoom levels and more continuity across chart boundaries.
- Allows users to choose between standard 2-D direct overhead or 3-D over the bow map perspective to make chart reading and orientation easier.
- Provides Safety Shading (in compatible units), allowing mariners to enable contour shading for all depth contours shallower than user-defined safe depths.
- Provides Fishing Charts (in compatible units), allowing mariners to scope out bottom contours and depth soundings with less visual clutter on the display.
General coverage of the coasts of Tonga, Samoa, American Samoa, French Polynesia, Kiribati, and the Cook Islands. Included in this overall general coverage are numerous detailed charts covering areas such as Nuku'alofa, Ton., Apia, Sam., Pago Pago, Am. Sam., Tahiti, and Bora Bora.