Garmin GHS 11i Wired VHF Handset
GHS 11 allows full function of your VHF 215 radio from a remote location. There are no complex components, just a simple design that includes soft keys, a 2" diagonal dot matrix display and a coiled cable that stretches from about 1' to nearly 5'.
A rotary/push knob for volume, squelch and channel selection makes it easy to use with a dedicated button for access to channels 16/9. All buttons and knobs resemble those of the VHF radio.
In addition, GHS 11 features a microphone that has intercom capabilities when connected to a speaker.
Compatible with VHF 215i, 215AIS and 315i
- Dimensions: 2.7³ x 6.1³ x 1.6³ (6.9 x 15.4 x 4.0 cm)
- Weight: 0.7 lb. (0.3 kg)
- Operating Temperature Range: 5°F to 158°F (-15°C to 70°C)
- Water rating: IPX7
- Cable length: 1 ft. coiled (5 ft. stretched)
- Compass safe distance: 27" (70 cm)
- Display: Backlit LCD
- Built-in speaker mic: Yes
- 16/9 or 16+ channel button: Yes
- Languages: English, French, Italian, German and Spanish
In the Box:
- GHS 11
- Deck cable (10 meter)
- Microphone hanger
- Mounting hardware