Reactor 40 Mechanical/Retrofit/Solenoid Corepack With GHC 20
SKU: GHP REACTOR 40 MECH/RETRO
Our Most Responsive Autopilot System on the Water
- Solid-state 9-axis Attitude Heading Reference System (AHRS)
- Minimizes heading error, course deviation, rudder movement and power consumption while providing a comfortable ride
- Minimal commissioning and calibration
- Supports heading hold, wind hold, step turns and tack/jibe modes
Solid-state 9-axis AHRS - With its advanced solid-state 9-axis AHRS, you can mount Reactor 40 nearly anywhere, in any orientation. In addition, this new system greatly minimizes heading error, course deviation, rudder movement and power consumption while providing a comfortable ride for all on board.
Reacts to Conditions - This amazing autopilot actually reacts to the sea to hold your course. Even when the boat is pitching and rolling, you can remain confident that the Reactor 40 autopilot will keep you on your desired course.
Minimal Commissioning and Calibration - All autopilots require commissioning and calibration -- all of them. We know you just want to get on the water, so we made this process as fast and easy as possible. That's the power of simple.
Full Integration with Garmin Chartplotters - Combined with a compatible Garmin networked chartplotter, you can have full control of Reactor 40 from wherever you are on the boat. In addition to holding its course in virtually all weather and wind conditions, the system can smoothly perform a variety of preprogrammed trolling and search procedures. Plus, with a compatible Garmin networked chartplotter and BlueChart g3 Vision charts (sold separately), you gain optional features such as Auto Guidance¹, which automatically steers GPS paths.
Stay in Control with Shadow Drive Technology - On hydraulic installations, the Reactor 40 mechanical/retrofit/solenoid autopilot corepack can add optional patented Shadow Drive technology. This gives you the security of knowing you maintain control, even when the autopilot is engaged. The Shadow Drive system automatically disengages the autopilot if the helm is turned, giving you the freedom to maneuver the boat. The autopilot automatically re-engages when you hold a steady course.
Choose from 3 Class Drives - Reactor 40 is available with 3 linear drives (sold separately) capable of driving many different steering systems on most midsize to large vessels (depending on the particular installation). All Garmin linear drives include built-in rudder feedback sensing.
- Class A Drive Unit -- up to 28,500 lbs of displacement
- Class B Compact Drive Unit -- up to 48,400 lbs of displacement
- Class B Drive Unit -- up to 79,000 lbs of displacement
Add Even More Peace of Mind - Add an optional GRF 10 rudder feedback sensor, and you can further enhance the performance of your Reactor 40 autopilot.
- CCU dimensions: 4.3 " x 4.4 " x 1.9 " (10.9 x 11.2 x 4.8 cm)
- ECU dimensions: 6.6 " x 4.6 " x 2.1 " (16.8 x 11.7 x 5.3 cm)
- Supply voltage: 10 V to 30 V
- Operating temperature: -15° C to 60 C° (5° F to 140° F)
- Maximum sustained motor current: 15A
- Maximum instantaneous motor current: 40A
- Maximum clutch current: 2.5A (for drives requiring higher current than 2.5A, a relay needs to be added to the clutch circuit)
- Buzzer/Alarm Specifications
- Dimensions (L'-- Diameter): 29/32 in'-- 1 in. (23 mm'-- 25 mm)
- Weight: 2.4 oz. (68 g)
- Temperature range: from 5°F to 131°F (from -15°C to 55°C)
- Cable length: 10 ft. (3.0 m)