Furuno MCU004 Remote Control For TZ Series Screens
The MCU004 is a compact, waterproof remote control unit for use with the NavNet TZ Series (NavNet TZtouch2, NavNet TZtouch3 and NavNet TZtouch). It offers the expandability of multi-touch operation of the NavNet TZ Series to the hardware key operation - as the best supplemental tool to multi-touch operation. With the MCU004, basic control of the NavNet TZ Series is always within arms reach.
The MCU004 consists of a simple joystick with Rotary capability (to substitute for the RotoKey on the TZtouch and for zooming in and out), 9 dedicated, logical hardware keys - offering control of nearly every aspect of the TZtouch system. The joystick can move in 8 directions to move a cursor or scroll the screen. It also has a "press" functionality - for example, if you press the joystick on the Chart screen, a contextual menu will appear.
The MCU004 also offers control of the NAVpilot 700 autopilot when that system is integrated with NavNet TZ Series.
- Complete control of all TZtouch features and functions
- Compactly sized for flexible installation
- Combination of clickable joystick controller and tactile response buttons with Rotary Knob for simplified operation
- New Auto-Scroll feature, enables instant panning/scrolling by placing cursor at edge of screen
- USB 2.0 device with 2m cable, extendable with optional USB 2.0 extension cable (tested up to 30m)
- Use with Multi-touch controls and NavNet apps
- NZtouch v3.12 or later software required for MCU004 compatibility
- Waterproof: IP56 Front (IP22 (back))
- Power supply: USB bus power (Consumption current: Max. 270mA)
- USB Cable: 3 meters long
Refer to Operators Guide