Icom M605 VHF
The M605 is not just a radio. It's a system that distributes radio and ais to up to three stations. Skippers can now add a complete display as another station and up to 2 extra command mics. Customers will appreciate the radios large bright display that includes night mode to view easily in the dark. The full-featured M605 also gives customers the option of the radio with an integrated AIS receiver. The best just got better!
- Output power: 25W
- Hailer: 30W listen back hailer
- Horn/Foghorn: Built-in
- GPS: GNSS antenna included
- Waterproof rating: IPX8
- Versions: Radio without AIS receiver, Radio with AIS receiver, Configuration flexibility
The M605 gives the user flexibility in setting up their radio system on their boat. Remotely control up to three controllers using all the M605 functions with the HM-195 series COMMANDMIC and/or the RC-M600 Command Head. Either option can be used as an intercom between the radio and the unit, as well.
Use one of the three combinations when setting up your M605:
- M605 + three COMMANDMICS
- M605 + two COMMANDMICS + one Command Head
- M605 + two Command Heads + one COMMANDMIC
Large color display - Bring on the color. The M605's large 4.3" color TFT LCD display provides nearly a 180-degree viewing angle. The high-resolution characters and function icons along with the directional keypad and soft keys provide an intuitive user interface. The night mode screen provides comfortable operation in the dark. Most used functions are assigned to soft keys (at the bottom of the display) for quick one push function access. The large ten-key pad enables users to smoothly enter channel numbers, MMSI numbers with ID names and much more.
NMEA 2000 and NMEA 0183 connectivity - Using NMEA 2000 connectivity, the radio can exchange GNSS, AIS reports, DSC call information data, radio frequency, and PGN list data on the network. NMEA 0183/-HS GNSS position data can also be converted to NMEA 2000 data for other equipment.
Integrated AIS* receiver - The M605 with the integrated AIS receiver can show AIS vessel traffic information on the display. The AIS combo screen enables you to monitor the AIS plotter during basic operation. The M605 also allows the user to directly call a selected AIS target from the AIS screen using an individual DSC call.
- Active noise canceling
- Last call voice recording saves the last two minutes of the last incoming call or starts recording manually
- Integrated GNSS receiver
- Class D DSC
- Weather & alert channels
- AquaQuake® draining function
- Instant access to channel 16 and channel 09 call channel
- Large Bright Colour Screen
- Integrated AIS receiver
- NMEA 2000 Compatible
- GPS Antenna included (GNSS UX-241)
- Capable of running up to 3 command mics
- 4.3" wide color TFT LCD
- Active noise cancelling
- Warranty: 2 years when registered online
- Built-in horn/foghorn
- NMEA2000 and NMEA0183 connectivity
- Last call voice recording