Simrad GO9 XSE Multifunctional Display with Active Imaging 3-in-1 transducer.
Sale $2,089.00 $1,898.90
9’’ Multifunctional Display with built in Echosounder, GPS and Wi-Fi. Super-bright, multi-touch widescreen display with NMEA 2000 and Radar interface. Includes Active Imaging 3-in-1 transducer.
Key Features for Coastal Cruising and Sport fishing
- Easy to use, High brightness 9” tablet style touchscreen
- Built-in advanced echosounder capable of displaying CHIRP, Forwardscan, Sidescan and Downscan images
- Radar port for connection to a Simrad solid state radar
- Direct Audio, Autopilot, communication and engine connection and control over NMEA2000
- Built-in WiFi for mobile device mirroring and internet downloads of charting and software
Easy to Use Multi-Touch Display
The GO9 XSE offers true ease of use with intuitive touchscreen controls that smartphone and tablet users will find instantly familiar. Tap to create or select waypoints, pinch to zoom, or tap and drag to pan smoothly across charts. Simple home screen and menu layouts make all functions quickly accessible, with large and clearly-captioned icons that are easy to recognize and tap.
Chartplotter Navigation & Waypoint Management
The GO9 XSE is a full-featured chartplotter, with support for the widest available range of cartography options including C-MAP® MAX-N, Navionics®, Insight®, Insight Genesis®, and NV Digital® Charts. Navigate confidently to destinations near and far, with the flexibility to choose charts that best fit your needs and location. Set and record those destinations easily with simple waypoint management: mark waypoints with a touch, and assign meaningful names that make it easy to look up your desired destination whether you’ve mapped out ten places or a thousand.