Airmar XSONIC B275LH-W Bronze Dual Channel (THRU-HULL)
Get more coverage under your boat with Airmar's unique wide-beam, high-frequency, CHIRP-ready transducer. The high band operates across a frequency range of 150 to 250 kHz and has a fixed 25° beam for all frequencies. The high-frequency band results in superior resolution. The constantly wide beam provides twice the coverage and excellent fish arches on the display compared to most high-frequency, narrow-beam transducer options.
The included high-performance fairing improves broadband results at speeds over 30 knots (34 MPH).
The high wide is the ideal choice for both inshore and pelagic fishing, where resolution and maximum coverage under the boat are essential down to 152 m (500').
The low-frequency band and 1 kW of power also support great deep-water performance. Get the best of both worlds with Airmar's dual-frequency, CHIRP-ready transducers with wide-beam coverage.
- Black 9 Pin
- 42-65 kHz Low CHIRP with 25-16° beam width
- 150-250 kHz High CHIRP with wide 25° beam for excellent fish targets
- Up to 1200 m (4000 ft) range with Low CHIRP
- 8 internal broadband ceramics
- Thru-Hull with bronze housing and high-performance fairing
- Suitable for fiberglass, wood and metal hulls
- Ideal for sportfishing and commercial vessels 8 m (25 ft) and up
- cable length 10 meters
- Dimensions W x H x D 114 x 216 x 244 mm without fairing block
- Weight 7.3 kg