Garmin GMR 18 HD+
The Garmin GMR 18 HD+ radar is a great choice for vessels with limited room for radar placement. Delivering 4kW of transmit power the GMR 18 HD+ provides clear echo definition at all ranges to enhance situational awareness. By hooking up to a compatible heading sensor, you can take advantage of radar overlay and MARPA target tracking - meaning you always know what's going on around your boat.
Dynamic Auto Gain automatically adjusts to your surroundings for optimal performance in all conditions. Dynamic Sea Filter automatically adjusts sea clutter, depending on sea conditions. GMR 18 HD+ features 8-bit true color resolution for a clear presentation on your chartplotter screen. It has a maximum range of 36 nautical miles with a minimum range of 20 meters and a rotation speed of 24 RPM. There are no complex user settings, and it's easy to install and start using with your compatible Garmin GPSMAP series MFD.
- Delivers 4 kW transmit power and clear echo definition at all ranges
- Dynamic Auto Gain automatically adjusts to your surroundings for optimal performance in all conditions
- Dynamic Sea Filter automatically adjusts gain to changing sea conditions
- Overlays radar image on the chartplotter map page (autopilot or heading sensor recommended for best results)
In The Box:
- GMR 18 HD+ radome
- Mounting hardware kit
- Power cable (15 m/49.21 ft)
- Network cable (15 m/49.21 ft)
- Installation instructions
- Mounting template