Garmin GPSMAP 1222xsv
12-inch Chartplotter/Sonar Combo
- 12-inch colour display utilises keypad interface and multifunction control knob. Internal high-sensitivity 10Hz GPS & GLONASS receiver
- Garmin CHIRP sonar, CHIRP ClearV¼ and CHIRP SideV¼ built in
- Networkable to other Garmin Marine Network devices and NMEA2000 devices. Supports NMEA0183.
Built-in Wi-Fi® Connectivity - With built in Wi-Fi connectivity, you can connect your BlueChart Mobile 2.0 or Garmin Helm apps to the chartplotter, allowing you to view and control the 1222xsv from your smartphone or tablet from anywhere in your vessel. It is also possible to use and control your Garmin VIRB action camera from the chartplotter.
Built-in Sonar Capabilities - By adding a compatible transducer, you have instant access to amazing sonar capability. The GPSMAP 1222xsv comes with built-in 1kW CHIRP Sonar, CHIRP ClearV¼ (DownV¼) and CHIRP SideV¼. The GPSMAP 1222xsv supports Panoptix all-seeing sonar, premium Garmin sonar modules and a wide range of transducers (sold separately).
Networkable - Networked combos can share their internal sonar with any other device on the network. Meaning you can access your depth, speed, radar, sonar data etc from any other networked display on your boat.
Our Thoughts... This is a new model from Garmin and looks to be a winner again. They have combined all the features of the 7400 series touchscreen models, but have made it a keypad set up for those wanting more positive control over the screen without touchscreen capability. The price is $1000 below the touchscreen model, but is the same size, so for those on a budget this will help. There is a trade off in that it only can run one transducer at a time, whereas the 7400 series has two transducer connections to run either with both connected at once. As with most Garmin GPSMAP models, these do not come with charts or a transducer, so be sure to factor in the added cost for these.
In the box -
- GPSMAP 1222xsv chartplotter
- Power/data cable
- NMEA 2000 T-connector
- NMEA 2000 drop cable (2 m)
- 8-pin transducer to 12-pin sounder adapter cable
- Bail mount kit with knobs
- Flush mount kit with gasket
- Protective cover
- Trim piece snap covers
Refer to Manual