- 4', 120 W solid-state open-array radar with pedestal
- MotionScope technology detects and highlights moving targets in different colors to help avoid collisions, find flocks of birds and track weather
- Pulse Compression technology provides high-resolution imaging while maximizing energy to enhance target detection and identification
- True echo trails display a fading trail to help you quickly and easily identify moving targets while accounting for the movement of your own boat
- Overlay radar on your chart screen as single display or split screen with independent range settings
High-power 120 W Radar with Narrow Beam - You get excellent close- and long-range target detection from as close as 20' to 96 nautical miles, even in fog or rain. The narrow horizontal beamwidth provides a high-resolution image, and the high antenna gain picks out weak targets at a distance. This radar paints a clear, concise image of the shoreline, other vessels and impending weather -- right on your Garmin chartplotter. Get consistent target positions, excellent target separation that helps you distinguish large targets from small ones and adjustable rotation speed for fast screen updates.
Auto Bird Gain - Where there are birds on the water's surface, there are fish below it. Auto Bird Gain helps you locate flocks of birds at the water's surface where baitfish are likely to be found.
Dynamic Auto Gain and Sea Filter Settings - Dynamic Auto Gain automatically adjusts to your surroundings for optimal performance in all conditions. Dynamic Sea Filter automatically adjusts gain to changing sea conditions with user options for low, medium or high filtering.
Target Size - You can increase the size of targets on screen to help differentiate from noise, or reduce the size to sharpen shoreline details.
Dual Radar Support - This provides redundancy and the ability for each display unit on the boat to select data from 1 of 2 different radar sources.
Guard Zone - Set the safety zone, and receive an alarm when an object enters the zone.
Easy Interpretation - Variable range markers (VRM) and electronic bearing lines (EBL) allow rapid measurements of distance and bearing to vessels and land. It fits the selected radar range to the vertical size of your display to show more forward-looking radar returns on screen and make easier to interpret target distances.
In the box -
- GMR Fantom 124 antenna and pedestal
- Mounting hardware kit and template
- Right angle power cable (15 meters)
- Right angle network cable (15 meters)
- Voltage converter
Refer to Manual